University Village is a central hub for the University and Laurelhurst Districts. Convenience and lifestyle combine, creating a shopping center uniquely mixing locally-owned boutiques and signature powerhouses. With more than 120 stores and restaurants, University Village offers a distinct collection, making it a destination for the entire family.
Here are two lists, noting their unique and expansive selection:
- Land of Nod: High-quality and sturdy design create both functionality and security in our little ones’ rooms. Family, re-imagination, and artful partnerships have made the Land of Nod who they are today!
- Room & Board: These timeless designs beautifully furnish any space. By combining natural materials, and working with simple and organic forms, they create both functionality and design rooted in history, yet reinterpreted for our daily life.
- glassybaby: Hope, beauty, and kindness – that is what breathes life into the glassybaby brand. From their humble roots, they have committed and succeeded in giving back to our communities and out planet.
- Paint the Town: This Seattle-native company was started in 1995, and has committed to full-family enjoyment and the healthfulness found in creativity.
- Veggie Grill: With a focus on taste and vegetables, this restaurant gives vegetarianism a new meaning. They create dynamic dishes, cultivated with seasonal ingredients.
- Din Tai Fung: From its humble beginning as an oil cooking shop, this notable fooderie has flourished into a dynamic and bold restaurant, specializing in soup dumplings and noodles.
- Seattle Pickle Company: This Pacific Northwest company uses the freshest local ingredients to create the freshest and most local pickles. In their own words, they’re “combining & brining.”
- Molly Moon’s Ice Cream: This local favorite can frequently be seen with a line out the door, eager-beavers ready to taste their staple and seasonal flavors, such as Vanilla Bean, Earl Grey, Stumptown Coffee, Honey Lavender, and Melted Chocolate!
These favorites are some of the many, many stores and boutiques that you will find at the University Village Shopping Center. Check out their website to see upcoming events (such as Spring Break Playsdays!)
BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL in BRYANT
4727 34th Avenue Northeast, Seattle ♦ MLS# 1103622
$629,000 ♦ 2 Bedrooms ♦ 1 Bathroom ♦ 1,270 Square Feet ♦ 4,000 Square Foot Lot
An ideal setting. Nestled in a peaceful neighborhood just blocks away from U-Village, this charming bungalow offers both classic beauty and stylish updates. Move into a home that feels fresh and bright with open living spaces, ample light-filled windows and new designer paint. Refinished hardwoods flow from the fireside living room into the cheerful dining area and remodeled kitchen beyond.
Two main floor bedrooms each offer hardwood floors and tall windows overlooking the lush back yard. The nearby full bath features a new granite-topped vanity and designer lighting. Head downstairs for games or movie nights in the spacious rec room with built-in cabinets—also great for a home office or workout room.
Just in time for summer, this home includes a rocking chair front porch and grassy, barbecue-worthy backyard. Full fencing in the back provides safe play for pets or little ones. Garden borders are ready for your favorite flowers or veggies.
You will love living in this fantastic location, near the University of Washington, UW Medical Center, Children’s Hospital, Metropolitan Market, public transit and freeway access. Stroll to the Burke-Gilman Trail, as well as an abundance of dining and shopping options at U-Village. Welcome home!